This Is Me

I am Miel Aleea, this is my first name. Miel is derived from my parents’ name, but it can also mean honey or sweet. Aleea means god’s gift or god’s being. Unlike my name, I don’t consider myself entirely sweet but I can be sweet. I am a soft-hearted person and I tend to keep my feelings to myself. I’m quite an introverted person so I don’t like noisy and crowded places. I am a person who loves my siblings and my family no matter what may happen.

 


I really like to read books to the fact that I can say that I love reading. I mostly enjoy reading some specific genres which are romcom, horror, thriller, mystery, and historical, but this doesn’t mean that I don’t like other genres. I also like listening to music.

I have a small circle of friends and we are all academic achievers and I’m content with that. They are always there for me no matter what and I'm thankful to them. I prefer being alone to sort my thoughts, I often space out and imagine things and I don’t like the feeling of getting interrupted so It’s much better being alone since I’m also used to it. I love playing games and I really get excited talking about it. I play a lot of different genres of games, but I mostly play RPG, mind games and open-world games. I also like watching Anime, I’m not that picky with the genres since I equally like them but I mostly watch Isekai, fantasy and slice of life ones.


To summarize what I have said about myself, I have insecurities and flaws. I am introverted and I am not confident. I’m trying to learn to love myself as how I love my friends and family. Overall, I am fine being alone by myself, enjoying the things I like and love to do. This is just me being myself and enjoying my life as it is and how I like it.

Source:
 Blogger
    www.blogger.com

Comments

  1. it's interesting to know more about you aleea! You're beautiful, with scars or no scars. Goodluck on your journey aleea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice reading your story. Continue striving for the best. Take this message as your reminder "Greatness from small beginnings"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Embrace the awesome person you are, your imperfections make you unique. Your worth is not determined by what others think. Looking forward to be your friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embrace your strengths, believe in yourself, and let your confidence shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Miel! Don’t let those insecurities and flaws bring you down, shine bright and become what you dream of becoming!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Do not be insecure with yourself you are beautiful, with or without scars. You are beautiful in your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Aleea! It's nice reading your story, all I want to say is instead of letting these flaws and insecurities overcome you, embrace them as a part of who you are and make them your stepping stone for your growth. Goodluck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Miel! You are beautiful just the way you are! Goodluck on your journey :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi aleea! always remember that you are gorgeous even if you have insecurities<33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Turn those flaws into your greatest assets! You are unique and you are delicate by just being you. You have a bright future ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are unique Miel! Keep embracing your individuality :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Miel! You are unique, and that is what makes you special. Recognize it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being a unique person is not bad, just keep up being a academic achiever and it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't be afraid on doing something Miel! you need to expect that you can do anything and have more confidence. It will help you in the future so trust yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts