A letter for our president

 


        Dear Mr. President. I hope this letter finds you in good health. i am a student from a certain highschool in the city of Vigan. I have noticed a few problems in the current Philippines and I wanted to state these problems in this letter. We truly are looking forward to your plans for the Philippines in the upcoming future. That is why I will state my current concerns about our country the Philippines as a student and as a Filipino.





        First and foremost, I have noticed the Parents and Children that are currently suffering from starvation and are from the poor. They do not have jobs and cannot support their children financially. I hope that there will be available jobs suitable for them to at least work for their children. 


Next, is pollution, the smoke that affects the ozone layer. These smoke that came from factories that emits a lot of smoke. There is also these crimes that has been happening, i hope that these crimes will slowly get resolved so that the Filipinos will feel safe walking around without being on guard all of the time.


        We Filipinos will hope that your plans will do good. Do take is easy for once and relax since you out of all people deserve a break. We will continue to look forward to it and I hope that you'll take good care of the Philippines in your term. That is all, thank you for your time reading this.


Sources:

https://www.todaysparent.com/sponsored/why-sorting-waste-is-important-to-my-family/

https://webpages.scu.edu/ftp/aatienza/images/baseco-store-flickr-donsevilla.jpg

https://globalnation.inquirer.net/files/2022/09/2022-09-07-Ferdinand-Marcos-Jr.-before-Filipinos-in-Singapore.jpg


Comments

Popular Posts