A Change For Another Year Anew

 

Last year was a rollercoaster ride, I was down, I was up, going through the flow and smoothness of the journey in my life - with loops and tracks, I was in my lowest, and there are times I was in my highest. The challenges I faced, I accepted, the relaxation between those, I took for granted. We turn the calendar, 2024, a new year that we waited to come, came.

Last year was unforgettable, I wouldn't like to forget those moments where I had lived and got through. 

I would be lying if I said I was and never experienced myself in a pinch last year. Even though I had stacks, piles, and lists of things to go through, I didn't forget to take it easy at times and look out for my health. The times I had spent with my loved ones, family and friends, I hope it will never end - hoping it will continue until the end.





Another year has come yet once again, changes and unwavering things and experiences I expect to happen. A change for myself and my health would be practical for this year, leaving the past of unhealthiness and start a new and healthy lifestyle. Saving up and not spending that much money, learn how to budget my allowance. I also expect to do my best in having and maintaining a stable mental and physical state throughout the year.






I had gained motivation, as well as inspiration to start a new change as the year comes to a close. The firecrackers and fireworks resounding all around during new year is the signal to start a new change. The future is unknown, we'll never know what might happen - Regardless, we might as well do our best to make some changes for us this year, a change for the better. A new year, a new me. 



References:

https://wilstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/new-years-eve-1953253_640.jpg

https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1460985803/photo/hand-flipping-of-2023-to-2024-on-wooden-block-cube-for-preparation-new-year-change-and-start.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=29THUBIis7vYKYNIKEyms6xDXbJvIHYs3litHohd5xQ=

Comments

  1. Best of luck on your transformative journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this year brings you joy and happiness in life. Life may be rough sometimes but it's a part of growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping to see the new you that you want like what you have said in this post! stay healthy and happy as we all face the new year's surprises:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck on your journey! And here's to a year of growth and new achievements!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go sistar! I'll always here to support, good luck and don't give a sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending positive vibes and best wishes to you, Aleea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aleea, give it your all this year! Looking forward to your transformation:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget to make yourself happy for this year. Goodluck on ur journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May you have a wonderful and unforgettable memories this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your journey this year! Wishing you a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another year, another chance to make a difference in the world. May you continue to be a source of inspiration and positivity for those around you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts