Community-Based Research Experience

 My experience conducting community-based research has been incredibly enlightening. It was our first time conducting a research and if I'll be honest I was nervous at first that I might not be able to do it, but we eventually did and it was a really fascinating experience. We got to know more about our community through our research. 



To start with, we first interviewed people around Vigan to give their insights that we will put in our research. It was overwhelming and challenging to interview people for an introvert as myself but I managed to gather up the courage to. After interviewing, I thought that I should probably just observe since I couldn't bear the fact to interview another person, so I did that and left my members the task to interview other people.




I may had experienced challenges while making the research but here I am feeling accomplished that we have finished our research. It gave me relief that we did it, we finished it. As I encoded and did the research, It went to my thoughts that this may help me in the future, either in my studies or in my future career. Researching is Important so that we may gather more information about a certain topic. Our topic is the Environment of our Community, and it led me to realize and know of the current environmental state of my community.


Overall, this research was rather enthralling and an eye-opener for me. It helps me with my intellectual growth and development. It improves and enhances my skills in investigating and researching deeper into a topic that needs further analyzing and attention. It was a thrilling experience but also a stressful one, but we cannot deny that this experience helps us further into our future.


References:

Blogger

    www.blogger.com


PLOS (2018, August 7).

    https://scicomm.plos.org/2018/08/07/power-to-the-patients-co-design-of-community-based-research/

Comments

Popular Posts