Change Starts With Me




“Everything you want is right outside your comfort zone”Change occurs only when we break away from our daily routine and take unconventional actions, leading to remarkable outcomes such as improvements in our personality, outlook, and quality of life. That's what change entails: going beyond what is usual.

We frequently forget that we have to change ourselves before we can change the billions of people in the world. That is the intended starting point. We have to have self-confidence. Whether the world catches up or not, we know deep down that we made the risk, traveled the distance, and arrived at our destination.

I can already change the world as a student because I have access to one of the most powerful tools available to me: education. We become knowledgeable about the events taking place in the world. Because education is broad, varied, and beneficial for all aspects of life, it is essential for bringing about positive changes in the world.


I might join well-known movements and organizations already in existence, as well as send them inspiring emails and posts on social media to show my support and encouragement. Assist wherever I can. by inspiring more people to join me in my noble mission by using my fearless and youthful voice. Even though we students are still young, keep in mind that we have the power to absolutely and unquestionably alter the world.


If no one is willing to act first, I will. When one student takes action, the others tend to follow suit. All that needs to happen is initiative. Similar to the butterfly effect, which is similar to small ripples in water, any change, no matter how tiny and unquestionably insignificant, can lead to another change, which may be somewhat larger in scope.

I will practice gratitude and be kind to others. I will reduce environmental harm by doing the best I could to help our mother earth. Even the smallest action can have a big impact, It can help.

So, Instead of lazing around in our homes, go out and take a breather... change, pay attention to our world and make a change for the better.


References:


Comments

Popular Posts