The Me A Decade From Now



How do I see myself a decade from now?


Honestly, The way I see myself ten years ahead of now is not something I often think about. To tell you the truth, it scares me a little to know that in one short decade I will be, But to answer the question, I think I will still be learning a decade from now. My parents and I had discussed that I will be taking Accountancy and Law, so it is safe to assume that I will still be studying a decade from now. But if I have to be open-minded about the question, I would see myself as a proud Filipino citizen who had achieved her dreams in life; to the dreams that I haven't achieved by then.. let's just say I will achieve them some day. The dream of having the chance to travel around the world and meet many beautiful places. The dream of having my own library in my own house. Owning every single book I wanted to have. The paradise I want... my own little library.



Ten years from now, I see myself as a strong, independent, healthy, and most important of all, happy woman, and I am aware that the only person that can get me there is myself by putting all the passion, effort and determination I have in everything I do. A happy woman satisfied and enjoying her life. My career? I wouldn't know for sure If I do end up becoming a CPA Lawyer, but if I don't I hope it's something related to arts. Even if my career ends up something else, I just hope that I'll be comfortable and happy doing that career. 



Comments

Popular Posts